I have been absent the last two days due to a horrid case of the flu. The only thing I have been able to do is read my Google Reader feed on my Droid. During my reading I came across Crystal’s 10 Weekly Goals series at Money Saving Mom.
Setting goals has been my mantra around here lately. We are going through a bit of a funk both financially and emotionally, and I really feel that setting goals will help us out of the funk. So, without further ado, here are my goals for this week.
1. Meet weekly writing payment goal. (This is a personal goal based on what I get paid for each article.)
2. 5 Did I Sign Up For This? blog posts. (Probably not going to happen due to illness.)
3. 5 Geek and Her Babies blog posts. (Probably not going to happen due to illness.)
4. Start Website
5. Clean kids’ rooms.
6. Change seasons with kids’ rooms.
7. Journal everyday
8. Read scripture x 5 days
9. Walk or Wii fit x 5 days (Definitely not going to happen due to illness.)
10. Finish No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracey.
Some of these things are not going to happen due to the flu but it’s a start. I will be moving this series to Mondays starting next week. What are your goals for this week?