Last week wasn’t a good week for my goals. Here’s how things went:
1. Meet weekly writing payment goal. (Didn’t even come close. Four days off with the flu really put a damper on our finances this week.)
2. 5 Did I Sign Up For This? blog posts. (Got two done.)
3. 5 Geek and Her Babies blog posts. (Again, only two.)
4. Start Website (Didn’t even look at it!)
Clean kids’ rooms.
Change seasons with kids’ rooms.
7. Journal everyday (I journaled once all week)
8. Read scripture x 5 days ( 4 out of 5 days isn’t too bad)
9. Walk or Wii fit x 5 days (Nope not even once.)
10. Finish No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracey. (Still working on it!)
So, this week’s goals are essentially the same:
5. Clean our bedroom and move the bed.
6. Create and use a meal plan.
7. Journal everyday
8. Read scripture x 5 days
9. Walk or Wii fit x 5 days
10. Finish No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracey.
This week is starting off to be a much better week. I’m still quite worn out from last week’s illness, but I can at least think. I’m hopeful that I will meet my goals this week. What are your goals for the week?