This weeks goals were tough to meet. I used to be quite good at managing my time, but lately things have gotten out of hand. I didn’t meet even half of my goals for last week.
1. Meet weekly writing payment goal. (Came close, but can still do better).
2. 5 Did I Sign Up For This? blog posts. (4 out of 5, still not perfect).
3. 5 Geek and Her Babies blog posts. (Same as above).
4. Start Website. (Didn’t even look at it).
5. Clean our bedroom and move the bed. (The bedroom is clean, but I’m not sure where I am going to move the bed yet).
Create and use a meal plan.
Read scripture x 5 days
9. Walk or Wii fit x 5 days (I found every excuse not to exercise this week. I have to work harder on this one).
Finish No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracey.
Since starting my weekly goals, I have been looking for reasons and ways to get back on track. I’ve already implemented a “do one thing at a time” mentality, but that hasn’t been enough. I’ve noticed that our routines need some tweaking, so this week I am going to focus on that.
1. Meet my weekly payment goal.
2. Write 5 Geek’s Babies blog posts.
3. Write 5 Did I Sign Up For This? blog posts.
4. Start Website design.
5. Reorganize items to make mornings and evenings flow better.
6. Follow menu plan.
7. Clean office area.
8. Wake up by 6 am every day.
9. Go to bed by 10 pm every day.
10. Read Hurry Less, Worry Less: 10 Strategies For Living The Life You Long For by Judy Pace Christie.
How did you do on your goals for this week?